CIVIL CEREMONY IN SORRENTO
This monks’ abode build in 14th century in the heart of the town of Sorrento is now one of the oldest historic landmark of Sorrento coast. Visitors fall in love with the place as soon as they enter the remarkable patio framed by openwork arches with lush foliage of bougainvillea, rose bushes. The focal point of the patio takes an impressive old olive tree in the middle. Nowadays due to its mystic and magic atmosphere, its patio has become a popular spot for classic music concerts and wedding ceremonies among locals and visitors.
CHIOSTRO SAN FRANCESCO
The town of Piano di Sorrento sitting atop the rocky cliff offers its visitors a pearl of neoclassic architecture – majestic Villa Fondi, build in 1840 by the Duke of Fondi, Don Giovanni Andrea de Sangro. The surroundings of the villa are luxuriant with huge lush gardens of olive trees, palms, cacti, cypress and blooming gardenias. Inside one finds a modern Congress Hall and the Archeologic museum of Sorrento peninsula. No wonder so many couples choose Villa Fondi for their civil wedding ceremony: the remarkable park and the terrace with the panoramic view of the Sorrento peninsula and gorgeous Vesuvius serve an original and colorful setting for any wedding.